Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epicardial mapping and ablation techniques to control ventricular tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 449-452
- Right atrial appendage to right ventricle accessory atrioventricular connection: a case report.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1997; 20: 1877-1880
- Catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular connection between right atrial appendage to right ventricle: a case report.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1998; 9: 523-528
- A case of catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular connection between the right atrial appendage and right ventricle guided by a three-dimensional electroanatomic mapping system.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1999; 10: 1112-1118
- Catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular pathways (Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome) by radiofrequency current.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1605-1611
- Diagnosis and cure of the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome or paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardias during a single electrophysiologic test.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1612-1618
- Reasons for prolonged or failed attempts at radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory pathways.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 683-689
- Percutaneous epicardial mapping during ablation of difficult accessory pathways as an alternative to cardiac surgery.Heart Rhythm. 2004; 1: 311-316
- Radiofrequency ablation of a right atrial appendage–ventricular accessory pathway by transcutaneous epicardial instrumentation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2000; 11: 1170-1173
- Percutaneous pericardial instrumentation for endo-epicardial mapping of previously failed ablations.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1329-1335