Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arrhythmia and survival in patients >18 years of age after the Mustard procedure for complete transposition of the great arteries.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1080-1084
- Arrhythmia and mortality after the Mustard procedure: a 30-year single-center experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 194-201
- Factors that influence the development of atrial flutter after the Fontan operation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 113: 80-86
- Five- to fifteen-year follow-up after Fontan operation.Circulation. 1992; 85: 469-496
- Predictors of sudden cardiac death after Mustard or Senning repair for transposition of the great arteries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1095-1102
- Atrial arrhythmias during chronic follow-up of surgery for complex congenital heart disease.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1997; 20: 502-511
- Radiofrequency ablation of intra-atrial re-entrant tachycardia after surgical palliation of congenital heart disease.Circulation. 1995; 91: 707-714