Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New algorithm for the localization of accessory atrioventricular connections using a baseline electrocardiogram.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 107-116
- Development and validation of an ECG algorithm for identifying accessory pathway ablation site in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1998; 9: 2-12
- Atriofascicular connection or a nodoventricular Mahaim fiber? Electrophysiologic elucidation of the pathway and associated reentrant circuit.Circulation. 1988; 77: 837-848
- Changes in ventriculoatrial intervals with bundle branch block aberration during reciprocating tachycardia in patients with accessory atrioventricular pathways.Circulation. 1982; 66: 196-201
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of right atriofascicular (Mahaim) accessory pathways guided by accessory pathway activation potentials.Circulation. 1994; 89: 2655-2666