Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preexcitation syndromes.in: Clinical cardiac electrophysiology: techniques and interpretations. 4th edition. Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2008
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome and variants.in: Practical clinical electrophysiology. Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2009
- Cardiovascular Medicine/Cardiac Arrhythmias/Preexcitation-WPW.(Up-To-Date On-Line. Available at:)Accessed February 12, 2010)
- Inaccuracy of Wolff-Parkinson-White accessory pathway localization algorithms in children and patients with congenital heart defects.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 712-716
- Narrow QRS tachycardia.in: The ECG in emergency decision making. 2nd edition. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2006