To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Atrioventricular conduction.in: Clinical cardiac electrophysiology: techniques and interpretations. 4th edition. Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2008 (Chapter 4)
- Bradycardias.in: Practical clinical electrophysiology. Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2009
- Paroxysmal atrioventricular block.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1229-1234
- Bradyarrhythmias.in: The ECG in emergency decision making. 2nd edition. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2006
© 2010 Published by Elsevier Inc.