Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrocardiographic recognition and ablation of outflow tract ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 365-370
- Repetitive monomorphic ventricular tachycardia originating from the aortic sinus cusp.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 500-508
- Twelve-lead electrocardiographic characteristics of the aortic cusp region guided by intracardiac echocardiography and electroanatomic mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 663-669