Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac electrophysiology from cell to bedside.5th edition. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2009 (p. 942)
- Permanent junctional reciprocating tachycardia in children: a multicentre study on clinical profile and outcome.Heart. 2006; 92: 101-104
- Reversibility of tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy after cure of incessant supraventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 16: 739-744
- A technique for the rapid diagnosis of atrial tachycardia in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 775-781
- Differentiation of atypical atrioventricular node re-entrant tachycardia from orthodromic reciprocating tachycardia using a septal accessory pathway by the response to ventricular pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 1163-1167
- Usefulness of a ventricular extrastimulus from the summit of the ventricular septum in diagnosis of septal accessory pathway in patients with supraventricular tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 643-646
- Variable location of accessory pathways associated with the permanent form of junctional reciprocating tachycardia and confirmation with radiofrequency ablation.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 1559-1564