Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sequence of retrograde atrial activation in patients with dual atrioventricular nodal pathways.Circulation. 1981; 64: 1059-1067
- Termination of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia by premature stimulation from ablation catheter: a reliable guide to identify site for slow pathway ablation.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1095-1100
- Treatment of supraventricular tachycardia due to atrioventricular nodal reentry by radiofrequency catheter ablation of slow-pathway conduction.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 313-318
Conflicts of interest: None pertaining to this article.