Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differentiating atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia from junctional tachycardia: novel application of the delta H-A interval.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 1-6
- Role of invasive electrophysiologic testing in the evaluation and management of adult patients with focal junctional tachycardia.Card Electrophysiol Rev. 2002; 6: 431-435
- A new diagnostic maneuver to differentiate atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia from junctional tachycardia: a difficult distinction.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4 ([abstract]): S288