Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transhepatic access for catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.Europace. 2013; 15: 494-500
- P-wave morphology in focal atrial tachycardia: development of an algorithm to predict the anatomic site of origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1010-1017
- Successful catheter ablation of atrial tachycardia originating near the atrioventricular node from the noncoronary sinus of Valsalva.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 1440-1443
- Utility of distinctive local electrogram pattern and aortographic anatomical position in catheter manipulation at coronary cusps.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 521-529
- Catheter ablation of focal atrial tachycardia from the aortic cusp: the role of electroanatomic mapping and intracardiac echocardiography.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: e19-e22
- Safety of radiofrequency catheter ablation without coronary angiography in aortic cusp ventricular arrhythmias.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1117-1121