Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- P-wave morphology in focal atrial tachycardia: development of an algorithm to predict the anatomic site of origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1010-1017
- Left atrial tachycardia originating from the mitral annulus-aorta junction.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3187-3192
- Use of P wave configuration during atrial tachycardia to predict site of origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 26: 1315-1324
- Atrial tachycardia.in: Zipes D.P. Jalife J. Cardiac electrophysiology: from cell to bedside. 4th edition. Saunders, Philadelphia2004: 500-511