Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Purkinje-related arrhythmias part I: monomorphic ventricular tachycardias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 624-650
- Novel mechanism of postinfarction ventricular tachycardia originating in surviving left posterior Purkinje fibers.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 908-918
- Idiopathic fascicular left ventricular tachycardia: linear ablation lesion strategy for noninducible or nonsustained tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2: 934-939
Dr A. Nogami has received honoraria from St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific and an endowment from Medtronic and Johnson & Johnson .