Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrocardiographic recognition of the epicardial origin of ventricular tachycardias.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1842-1847
- QRS characteristics fail to reliably identify ventricular tachycardias that require epicardial ablation in ischemic heart disease.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012; 23: 188-193
- Suppression of storms of ventricular tachycardia by epicardial ablation of isolated delayed potential in noncompaction cardiomyopathy.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: e115-e119
- Epicardial ablation of ventricular tachycardia associated with isolated ventricular noncompaction.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2006; 29: 797-799
- Desmoplakin truncations and arrhythmogenic left ventricular cardiomyopathy: characterizing a phenotype.Europace. 2014; 16: 1838-1846
- Left ventricular non-compaction: insights from cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 101-105
- Catheter ablation in patients with multiple and unstable ventricular tachycardias after myocardial infarction: short ablation lines guided by reentry circuit isthmuses and sinus rhythm mapping.Circulation. 2001; 104: 664-669
- Electrical isolation of a substrate after myocardial infarction: a novel ablation strategy for unmappable ventricular tachycardias–feasibility and clinical outcome.Europace. 2014; 16: 1040-1052
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Substrate mapping and ablation for ventricular tachycardia: the LAVA approach.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 26: 464-471
- Percutaneous left ventricular assist devices in ventricular tachycardia ablation: multicenter experience.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014; 7: 244-250