Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physiology-based electrocardiographic criteria for left bundle branch capture.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 935-943
- Novel approach to diagnosis of His bundle capture using individualized left ventricular lateral wall activation time as reference.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1111/jce.15233
- Electrocardiographic characterization of non-selective His-bundle pacing: validation of novel diagnostic criteria.Europace. 2019; 21: 1857-1864
- A simple and practical criterion for determining a failed His-bundle pacing.Europace. 2020; 22: ii61-ii66
- Permanent His bundle pacing: Recommendations from a Multicenter His bundle pacing Collaborative working Group for standardization of definitions, implant measurements, and follow-up.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 460-468
- Electrocardiographic analysis for His bundle pacing at implantation and follow-up.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 883-900
- Programmed His bundle pacing: a novel maneuver for the diagnosis of His bundle capture.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12: e007052
- Divergence between refractoriness of His-Purkinje system and ventricular muscle with abrupt changes in cycle length.Circulation. 1983; 68: 1212-1221
- Permanent left bundle branch pacing: what is the mechanism of divergent responses during programmed stimulation?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2020; 31: 1222-1225
- Cycle length criteria for His-bundle capture are capable of determining pacing types misclassified by output criteria.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1629-1635
- Para-Hisian RV pacing site for differentiating retrograde conduction over septal accessory pathway and AV node. Abstract. Jackman WM, Beckman KJ, McClelland J et al.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1991; : 670
- Novel method for Assessment of His bundle pacing morphology using near field and far field device Electrograms.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12: e006878