Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- His-purkinje conduction system pacing: State of the Art in 2020.Arrhythm Electrophysiol Rev. 2020; 9: 136-145
- Permanent His bundle pacing: shaping the future of physiological ventricular pacing.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2020; 17: 22-36
- His bundle pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 927-947
- Anatomy of the cardiac conduction system.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 44: 15-25
- Anatomical considerations for his bundle pacing.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e006897
- Tracking down the anatomy of the left bundle branch to optimize left bundle branch pacing.JACC Case Rep. 2020; 2: 750-755
- Permanent parahisian pacing.Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2007; 7: 110-125
- Permanent direct his bundle pacing does not induce ventricular dyssynchrony unlike conventional right ventricular apical pacing. An intrapatient acute comparison study.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2006; 16: 81-92
- Direct His bundle pacing preserves coronary perfusion compared with right ventricular apical pacing: a prospective, cross-over mid-term study.Europace. 2008; 10: 580-587
- Left ventricular performance during para-His pacing in patients with high-grade atrioventricular block: an acute study.Europace. 2012; 14: 841-846
- Permanent His-bundle pacing is feasible, safe, and superior to right ventricular pacing in routine clinical practice.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 305-312
- Permanent His-bundle pacing for cardiac resynchronization therapy: initial feasibility study in lieu of left ventricular lead.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1353-1361
- His-bundle pacing versus biventricular pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients: a crossover design comparison.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1548-1557
- Implantation technique of His bundle pacing.Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol. 2020; 31: 111-116
- Troubleshooting and programming considerations for His bundle pacing.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 654-662
- Permanent His-bundle pacing: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis.Europace. 2018; 20: 1819-1826
- A technique for ventricular pacing from the His bundle of the intact heart.J Appl Phys. 1967; 22: 584-587
- Pervenous pacing of the specialized conducting system in man. His bundle and A-V nodal stimulation.Circulation. 1970; 41: 77-87
- Permanent, direct His-bundle pacing: a novel approach to cardiac pacing in patients with normal His-Purkinje activation.Circulation. 2000; 101: 869-877
- A feasible approach for direct his-bundle pacing using a new steerable catheter to facilitate precise lead placement.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 29-33
- Safety and performance of a system specifically designed for selective site pacing.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 339-347
- Long term performance and safety of His bundle pacing: a multicenter experience.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1594-1601
Zanon F, Marcantoni L, Pastore G, Baracca E, Picariello C, Lanza D, Giatti S, Aggio S, Conte L, D’Elia K, Roncon L, Rinuncini M, Galasso M. Hisian pacing with apical back-up on demandi s safe and effective (abstract). Article presented at: Annual congress of the European Heart Rhythm Association, Barcelona, Spain, March 18, 2018; Abstract RF 43.
F Zanon, L Marcantoni, G Pastore, et al. The energy cost of His bundle pacing can be curtailed. Article presented at: ESC Congress 2019 together with World Congress of Cardiology. 31 August-4,September 2019, Paris-France. P6547. European Heart Journal, Volume 40, Issue Supplement_1, October 2019.
- Long-term results of his bundle pacing.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2018; 10: 537-542
- The efficacy of his bundle pacing: lessons learned from implementation for the first time at an experienced Electrophysiology center.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1397-1406
- Guidelines for cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy: the Task Force for cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 2256-2295
Marcantoni L, Pastore G, Baracca E, Andreaggi S, Pellegrini N, Galuppi E, Bartolomei M, Centioni M, Rigatelli G, Roncon L, Zanon F. Selectra 3D- guided conduction system pacing: single-center experience. European Heart Journal, Volume 42, Issue Supplement_1, October 2021, ehab724.0683. Abstract presented at: ESC Congress 2021-The Digital Experience. 27-30 August 2021.
- Electrogram-only guided approach to His bundle pacing with minimal fluoroscopy: a single-center experience.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2020; 31: 805-812
- Impact of electroanatomical mapping-guided lead implantation on procedural outcome of His bundle pacing.Europace. 2021; 23: 409-420
- Direct Visualization of the his bundle pacing lead placement by 3-Dimensional electroanatomic mapping: technique, anatomy, and practical considerations.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12: e006801
Marcantoni L, Pastore G, Baracca E, Pellegrini N, Andreaggi S, Bartolomei M, Centioni M, Rigatelli G, Galuppi E, Roncon L, Zanon F. 3D electro-anatomical mapping to guide conduction system pacing in complex cardiac anatomies. European Heart Journal, Volume 42, Issue Supplement_1, October 2021, ehab724.0684. Abstract presented at: ESC Congress 2021-The Digital Experience. 27-30 August 2021.