To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating from the left ventricular summit: anatomic concepts relevant to ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 616-623
- Percutaneous epicardial ablation of ventricular arrhythmias arising from the left ventricular summit: outcomes and electrocardiogram correlates of success.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 337-343
- Outcomes of catheter ablation of idiopathic outflow tract ventricular arrhythmias with an R wave pattern break in lead V2: a distinct clinical entity.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol May. 2017; 28: 504-514
- Left ventricular summit arrhythmias with an abrupt V(3) transition: anatomy of the aortic interleaflet triangle vantage point.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 10-19
- Outcomes of catheter ablation of ventricular arrhythmia originating from the left ventricular summit: a multicenter study.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1077-1083
- Ventricular arrhythmias from the coronary venous system: prevalence, mapping, and ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1145-1153
- Anatomical proximity dictates successful ablation from adjacent sites for outflow tract ventricular arrhythmias linked to the coronary venous system.Europace. 2019; 21: 484-491
- Retrograde coronary venous ethanol infusion for ablation of refractory ventricular tachycardia.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: 1-10
Published online: December 13, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.