To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Heart and coronary arteries: an anatomical atlas for clinical diagnosis, radiological investigation, and surgical treatment.Springer-Verlag, New York1977
- Ventricular arrhythmias near the distal great cardiac vein: challenging arrhythmia for ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014; 7: 906-912
- How to map and ablate left ventricular summit arrhythmias.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 141-148
- Angiographic and electrophysiological substrates for ventricular tachycardia mapping through the coronary veins.Heart. 1998; 79: 59-63
- Premature ventricular contractions arising from the intramural ventricular septum.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2009; 32: e1-e3
- Intramural idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating in the intraventricular septum.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 258-263
- Intramural outflow tract ventricular tachycardia.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014; 7: 978-981
- Prevalence and electrocardiographic and electrophysiological characteristics of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating from intramural foci in the left ventricular outflow tract.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: e004079
- Idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating from the vicinity of the communicating vein of cardiac venous systems at the left ventricular summit.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11: e005386
- Mapping and ablation of intramural ventricular arrhythmias: a stepwise approach focused on the site of origin.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 1339-1348
- Intramural venous ethanol infusion for refractory ventricular arrhythmias: outcomes of a multicenter experience.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 1420-1431
- Left ventricular summit arrhythmias with an abrupt V3 transition: anatomy of the aortic interleaflet triangle vantage point.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 10-19
- Intramyocardial mapping of ventricular premature depolarizations via septal venous perforators: differentiating the superior intraseptal region from left ventricular summit origins.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1475-1483
Published online: January 06, 2023
The author has no conflicts to disclose.
Published by Elsevier Inc.